Robert J. Charland, Esq.
Robert J. Charland
Robert J. Charland, Esq is Of Counsel at Flick Law Group, P.C. His practice focuses on all areas of real estate and conveyancing law, with particular specialization in both residential and commercial title examinations, complex title issue research, title defect resolution, title insurance and title certification, buyer and seller representation in all real estate matters, lending institution representation and closings for both residential and commercial transactions. With over 20 years of active conveyancing experience, Robert has completed over 10,000 real estate transactions. Robert also deals with estate planning (including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care proxies) and Probate Law. Robert is also able to offer initial 1031 tax exchange assessment and referral.
Robert has served as President of the Northern Worcester County Bar Association from 2004 to 2006. He was also an active member of the City of Fitchburg Redevelopment Authority from 1996 to 2007, serving as President from 2000 to 2005. When not at work, Robert is an avid golfer and enjoys playing ice hockey.
- Worcester County Bar Association.
- Real Estate Bar Association (REBA).
- Northern Worcester County Bar Association.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts, Juris Doctorate, 1995
- Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts, BA, 1987