Ethan D. Kolodny, Esq.
Ethan D. Kolodny
Ethan D. Kolodny, Esq. is an Associate Attorney at Flick Law Group, P.C. concentrating his practice in employment law and commercial civil litigation. Ethan represents and counsels employers in a wide array of labor and employment and litigation matters, including claims of discrimination and retaliation, wage and hour compliance, breach of contract, alleged wrongful terminations, corporate collections, and other commercial matters. He also assists clients with employee leave matters and counseling on a range of topics including personnel policies, restrictive covenants, Title IX investigations, discharge and discipline, accommodation requirements, privacy issues, and employment agreements. Ethan also serves as the Assistant City Solicitor for the City of Gardner where he regularly advises City Departments on matters of municipal law.
Prior to joining Flick Law Group, P.C., Ethan worked for a large firm in Boston where he litigated and counseled on labor and employment law matters. Ethan also served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Noel E. Primos of the Delaware Superior Court. When not at work, Ethan enjoys playing golf, cycling, and spending time with his golden retriever puppy, Addie, and his cat, Scout.
- Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Northern Worcester County Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA, 2017
- American University, cum laude, Washington, D.C., 2011
- Delaware Superior Court, 2018-2019
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Noel E. Primos